Question: How many Ohio Historical Markers are there in Tiffin and Seneca County?
1. Camp Ball in Tiffin
2. Camp Noble (The Buckeye Vanguard) in Tiffin
3. Early Electric Illumination at St. Paul’s United Methodist Church in Tiffin
4. Fort Seneca
5. Fostoria, home of Fostoria Glass
6. Mad River and Lake Erie Railroad in Tiffin
7. Mercy Hospital of Tiffin
8. New Riegel Parish and Convent
9. Ridson Square, Fostoria
The Ohio Historical Markers identify, commemorate and honor the important people, places and events that have contributed to the state’s rich history. The Ohio Historical Markers Program, administered by the Ohio Historical Society, is a vital educational tool, informing residents and visitors about significant aspects of Ohio’s past.