The Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Library and Museums will showcase some of Northwest Ohio’s top musical groups this summer during its free verandah concerts. Bring a lawn chair or blanket for seating on the Hayes Home lawn and listen to a variety of groups perform two Wednesdays a month this summer on the spacious verandah of President Rutherford B. Hayes’ beloved home. Each event begins with an ice cream social at 6:30 p.m., and music starts at 7 p.m. If there is inclement weather, concerts could be canceled.
- June 12: Fostoria Community Band
- June 26: Grand Royale Ükulelists of the Black Swamp
- July 10: Chrissy & Don
- July 24: Bridge County Bluegrass Band
- Aug. 7: Matthew Ball, “The Boogie Woogie Kid”
- Aug. 21: North Coast Big Band