The Rutherford B. Hayes Presidential Library and Museums will showcase some of Northwest Ohio’s top musical groups this summer during its free verandah concerts. Bring a lawn chair or blanket for seating on the Hayes Home lawn and listen to a variety of groups perform two Wednesdays a month this summer on the spacious verandah of President Rutherford B. Hayes’ beloved home.
Each event begins with an ice cream social at 6:30 p.m., and music starts at 7 p.m. If there is inclement weather, concerts could be canceled.
- June 13 – Fossil Creek Band, performing bluegrass music
- June 27 – Ükulele ensemble Grand Royale Ükulelists of the Black Swamp
- July 11 – Honey Creek Preservation Jass Band playing Dixieland jazz
- July 25 – Lake Plains Barbershop Chorus, performing men’s barbershop music
- Aug. 8 – Chrissy & Don: Music and Fun, performing popular music with vocals and acoustic guitar
- Aug. 22 – North Coast Big Band, performing World War II era big band music