Regular hours are Saturdays 12 to 7 p.m. and Sundays 12 to 6 p.m. until October 28, 2018.
Here are some ways you can have fun at Riehm Farms:
- Cheer as three little pigs race to the finish line.
- Launch veggies at our numbered targets.
- Feed the goats as they climb the goat walk.
- Hayrides have high sides for a safe enjoyable ride.
- Play trivia inside the maze, unlock the word find and climb the look out bridge.
- Children’s Tunnel in our barn of straw.
- Challenge a friend to a variety of outdoor games.
- See if you can milk a cow.
Seneca Witch Haunted Woods is an insane experience in a haunted realm teaming with spirits in search of the Seneca Witch! Haunted Trail, Food Vendors, Amusements, Side Shows, Fire Pits, and Much, Much More! Don’t miss this spectacular new event! Click on the green Tickets button above to purchase tickets online.
Hosted by the Seneca County Park District. Join naturalists for a crafty creation project monthly at Garlo Heritage Nature Preserve. All supplies provided.
Tuesday, July 3 at 5 p.m. | Straw Hat Boy & Girl
Friday, August 10 at 8 p.m. | Campfire Creations
Thursday, September 27 at 6 p.m. | Painting in the Park
Monday, October 22 at 5 p.m. | Candle Dipping
Sunday, November 18 at 2 p.m. | Rug Braiding
Saturday, December 15 at 10 a.m. | DIY Bath Salts
Free ESOL (English for Speakers of Other Languages) classes are now being offered at the Fostoria Learning Center and will be held every Tuesday and Thursday from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m.
** Learn essential skills for use in the work place.
** Discover important life skills.
** Additional help for students interested in receiving American citizenship, a G.E.D., or other college entrance exam prep.
To register contact: Anitha Thomas at (419) 788-0177 or email@example.com.